TunesMake License & Refund Policy
TunesMake is concentrating on providing you the best experience of audio products and get the most satisfaction. The program is provided with a free trial that users can check its performance before purchase. TunesMake also provides free lifetime updates for all products.
If you are not satisfied with the TunesMake product, please read the refund policy below to see if you qualify for the money-back guarantee.
Money Back Guarantee
TunesMake offers you free trial versions of all TunesMake products to test whether the software can meet your requirements before purchase. Under the rule of trial-before-purchase, TunesMake provides a 5-day money-back guarantee for monthly plans, and a 30-day money-back guarantee for lifetime plans or annual plans. All refunds within the range of the money-back guarantee will be approved. Please carefully check the following acceptable and unacceptable conditions:
- You purchased the wrong product and then purchased the correct product from TunesMake within 30 days. We will refund your wrong order.
- Due to network issues or payment system issues, you paid for the same product twice. We will return the duplicate order to you.
- You neither receive the registration code, nor did you receive a response from our support team within 48 hours after sending a request for assistance.
- The product you purchased has a fatal technical error. Our support team cannot provide a maintenance service within 30 days.
- Request for a refund for no reason.
- You changed your mind after the order is completed.
- Your order has been placed for over 5 days (monthly users) or 30 days (lifetime or annual users).
- You bought the so-called ‘wrong’ product from TunesMake but bought the ‘right’ product from another company.
- You did not receive the registration code but did not try to contact our support team to retrieve it.
- Refund requests due to a technical issue, but the details of the issue were not shared with our support team to resolve.
- Refund requests for partial bundles or price differences due to different regions, taxes, and sellers.
How to Apply for a Refund
If you meet the money-back guarantee guidelines, please submit a refund request to our support team via email [email protected]. Please include the following information in your email:
- Product name;
- The email address you used to purchase the product;
- Your order ID or transaction ID;
- The reason you submitted the refund.
Our support team will process the refund request within 24 hours, and it usually takes about 5-10 business days to deposit the money into your account.
Note: Once refunded, the corresponding license will be terminated.
TunesMake software is sold under different license types, usually called monthly licenses, single licenses, and family licenses. They are different in the number of equipment and the period of validity for use.
For monthly and single licensed users, you can use TunesMake software on 1 PC or 1 Mac depending on the version of TunesMake. For family licensed members, TunesMake software can be downloaded and used on up to 5 computers.
To switch license codes between different computer systems, please contact our support team for free within one week of purchase. Otherwise, you have to purchase another license for the new computer.
TunesMake will frequently update the programs since it has to keep up with the latest technological trends. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about compatibility for the continuously updating operating systems.
For single and family license users, you can upgrade the TunesMake program to the latest version for free. For monthly subscribers, you can freely upgrade to the latest version when the subscription has not expired.
To upgrade the program, please use the automatic upgrade feature in the application. Or, you can download and install the latest installation file from TunesMake’s official site manually.