Virtual DJ is the most complete and extensive DJ software on the market today. It provides an exhaustive set of features for you to take advantage of and create great mixes. Whether you are a newbie or a professional DJ, you will find working inside Virtual DJ to be fun, intuitive and highly efficient. This software is compatible with Beatport, BeatSource, SoundCloud, Tidal, and Deezer, yet not including Amazon Music, one of the best music streaming services. Therefore, if you want to download Amazon Music to Virtual DJ, you will first have to convert the songs to your computer and the to Virtual DJ.
It may sound complex at first. However, with TunesMake Amazon Music Converter, you can easily download songs from Amazon Music and play them in Virtual DJ. Come on! Keep reading this article and I will explain to you the detailed steps.
- Part 1. Tool Needed: TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
- Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon Music
- Part 3. How to Transfer Amazon Music Tracks to Virtual DJ
Part 1 Tool Needed:TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
TunesMake Amazon Music Converter can help you download and convert songs from Amazon Music at 5x speed with lossless original audio quality. It also provides you with an option to customize format parameters. Based on what you require, you are able to set channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. Since Virtual DJ supports MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and other audio formats, you should first convert Amazon Music into those formats. Here you need the help of TunesMake Amazon Music Converter, which enables you to download Amazon Music into several common audio formats including MP3, FLAC, M4B, M4A, WAV, AAC.
Key Features of TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
- Support output formats of Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4B, AAC, M4A
- Customize the output parameters of Amazon Music like sample rate and bitrate
- Convert Amazon Music at a high speed of 5× and work well for batch conversion
- Download music tracks from Amazon Prime Music, Music Unlimited, HD Music
Part 2 How to Download Music from Amazon Music
Before we start, please install TunesMake Amazon Music Converter and register an account. It supports both Windows and Mac and you should choose the appropriate version. Now let’s learn how to use TunesMake Amazon Music Converter to download songs from Amazon Music step by step.
Step 1 Add Amazon Music to TunesMake
To upload the Amazon Music files, you need to copy the link to the music, album, or playlist and paste it into the search bar on the converter and your selected music will be loaded into the conversion list.
Step 2 Adjust the Amazon Music Output Parameters
Click on the menu bar, and select the Preferences > Convert to set out the output audio parameters. In the pop-up window, there are six audio formats including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B for you to choose from. You can change the bit rate, sample rate, and channel if you need.
Step 3 Convert Songs from Amazon Music
After the Amazon Music files are added to the interface of TunesMake, you simply need to click on the Convert option. It will show you the conversion process in real-time. Once the conversion is completed, your Amazon Music songs will be converted and downloaded to local drive. You can find all the converted songs in the history list by clicking on the Converted button.
Part 3 How to Transfer Amazon Music Tracks to Virtual DJ
Now you know how to convert and download Amazon Music to your computer. Let’s move on to the next important section: add the Amazon Music list to Virtual DJ from iTunes or the Local Folder where your converted files have been saved. The steps are as follows:
3.1 Import Amazon Music to Virtual DJ from Local Folder
- Open Virtual DJ, and you’ll see different catalogs on the left side including Local Music, Online Music, Lists & Advice, etc.
- Click on Local Music > Drives. Browse and locate the Amazon Music, and they’ll be displayed in the center file list window.
3. Double-click on the track and Virtual DJ will then load it into an on-playing deck. You can also drag and drop a track onto a deck to load it.
3.2 Import Amazon Music to Virtual DJ from iTunes
- Click on the + button to the left of Local Music
- Right-click on the iTunes folder. (Please make sure that you have already transferred Amazon Music to iTunes)
- Browse and then choose the Amazon Music track that you want to add
- Right-click on this track and tap on the Load option to add the file to Virtual DJ.
Now you can try mixing Amazon Music on Virtual DJ!
In this article, we have talked about how to download and convert songs from Amazon Music to your computer with TunesMake Amazon Music Converter and then add them to Virtual DJ from Local Folder or iTunes. It’s impossible to find a DJ app that is compatible with Amazon Music. That’s why you need a third-party tool like TunesMake. Follow the steps elaborated above and you will be able to enjoy mixing Amazon Music on your Virtual DJ very soon!
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment below if you have any questions. We would love to give you a helping hand.