“I love the relaxing music on my Amazon Music app. I wanted to set Amazon Music as alarm. But I don’t know how to set Amazon Music as alarm on iPhone. What should I do to set Amazon Music as alarm? Please help!”
If you are looking for a guide that tells how to set Amazon Music as an alarm, you have come to the right article. The problem with Amazon Music is that it can only be played within the Amazon Prime Music app. But you can set Amazon Music as alarm which requires you to convert Amazon Music to mobile supported audio format. So don’t worry and follow our tutorial and you will be able to set Amazon Music as an alarm.
- Part 1. Something You Should Know about Amazon Music
- Part 2. Download and Convert Amazon Music for Alarm
- Part 3. How to Set Amazon Music as Alarm
Part 1. Something You Should Know about Amazon Music
Amazon Music cannot be set as an alarm directly for your Android phone or iPhone. The downloaded Amazon Music is not allowed to play on other apps. You cannot play Amazon Music without its app or website. Suppose you wish to set Amazon tracks as an alarm tune on your phone. In that case, you need the music downloaded and the ability to play it outside of the Amazon app. As a result, the ideal method is first to convert Amazon Music to a mobile-friendly audio format.
Part 2. Download and Convert Amazon Music for Alarm
TunesMake Amazon Music Converter is the solution for downloading Amazon Music and setting it as an alarm tone for your iPhone or Android. It helps you simply get Amazon Music without downloading the Amazon Music app or having any subscription. You can download and convert Amazon Prime Music to audio formats, including FLAC, MP3, WAV, and other common audio formats with TunesMake. While the conversion, it will retain the high quality of the music and the ID3 tags will be preserved too. Here, we suggest you set MP3 as the output format to be compatible with your phone.
Key Features of TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
- Support output formats of Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4B, AAC, M4A
- Customize the output parameters of Amazon Music like sample rate and bitrate
- Convert Amazon Music at a high speed of 5× and work well for batch conversion
- Download music tracks from Amazon Prime Music, Music Unlimited, HD Music
Tutorials: How to Download Amazon Music to MP3
Follow the steps below to download and convert Amazon Music to MP3.
Step 1. Access Your Amazon Music Account Using TunesMake
You can choose and download the correct version of TunesMake based on your computer from the official website. By clicking the Sign In icon in the top right corner, you may access your Amazon Music account.
Step 2. Setup the Amazon Music Output Format.
In the upper right corner of TunesMake Amazon Music Converter, click the Three-dot icon. Select the Advanced section under Preferences. The Amazon Music options window will pop up right away, allowing you to choose Lossless, MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, or M4B as the output format and tweak the other parameters. For the lossless format, users can adjust the parameters.
Step 3. Select the Amazon Playlists or Individual Tracks You Need.
TunesMake has an Amazon Music player integrated into it. You can use the interface screen to search for the album and tracks. After you’ve found an album or a song on Amazon Music, click the orange + icon to add the song or playlist to the TunesMake converter.
Step 4. Start the Conversion
TunesMake loads a convert list window when you click the Convert button. You may view the real-time conversion of your Amazon audio playlist/song on this new interface panel. When the conversion is finished, the search button will appear in front of each song. It will lead you to the folder/directory where your Amazon Music is downloaded when you click the Search button.
TunesMake’s finest feature is that it doesn’t require you to download or subscribe to the Amazon Music app.
Part 3. How to Set Amazon Music as Alarm on iPhone/Android Devices
Once you have downloaded and converted Amazon Music to a common audio format, you are all set to proceed further. Moreover, you can also play Amazon Music on other iOS devices, like iPod. Follow the steps below to set Amazon tracks as an alarm on your iPhone/Android device.
3.1 Steps to Set Amazon Music as Alarm on iPhone
1. Upload your downloaded Amazon Music to your iTunes library. Connect your iPhone to the PC that contains the Amazon Music that has been converted. Simply drag and drop your downloaded Amazon Music into your iTunes music library once it’s connected.
2. From your iPhone, open the Clock app.
3. On the bottom menu, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Add to create a new alarm.
4. Select the Sound option.
5. Tap on Pick a song option.
6. Save your changes.
3.2 Steps to Set Amazon Music as Alarm on Android Devices
If you’re wondering “how to set Amazon Music as alarm on Android” then just follow the below steps:
1. Attach your phone to a computer that has converted Amazon Music and copy that music into your Android phone.
2. Open the Clock app on your Android phone.
3. Create an Alarm by tapping the + button at the bottom or choosing the alarm you have set.
4. Open the sound setting page.
5. Click on Add New and select your Amazon Music song that you wish to put as an alarm tone.
Amazon Music library has almost every song according to anyone’s taste. If you wish to use this music outside their app, such as an alarm tone, it is not simple. The downloaded Amazon track is in an encrypted format. So, for the Amazon Prime Music alarm, you need the help of another software that can help you download and convert Amazon Music to common formats. Therefore, TunesMake Amazon Music Converter is a top-notch software that lets you download and convert Amazon Music. Once you have the Amazon Music downloaded, you can set it up as an alarm tone on your iPhone and Android phone by following our step-by-step guide.