Amazon Music provides its users with millions of popular songs and playlists. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can have access to 2 million songs for free. And if you have an Unlimited subscription, you can get access to much more songs. Despite its immense music library, it also has some inevitable shortcomings that bother many users. For example, Amazon music is encoded, which means you should enjoy music with the Amazon Music app and play them offline on limited devices only. Besides, even if you pay for a premium account, you are only able to download Amazon music for offline listening in the subscription period and can’t own them forever. However, we can convert Amazon Music to WAV formats and save it on our device. To achieve it, you will need the help of a third-party music converter.
Part 1 Review of WAV
WAV format stands for Waveform Audio File Format, which is one of the oldest audio formats.
- The WAV format is lossless, which allows the sound of the WAV file to be a close replica of the original audio source.
- It can function as an interchange medium for other computer platforms, such as Macintosh, allowing developers to freely move audio files between platforms.
- WAV can be easily converted to other popular formats such as AIFF, AAC and MP3.
- It can preserve uncompressed sampled audio as pulse-code modulation (PCM) data.
- It is an uncompressed format, so it will occupy large memory space.
- Due to its large sizes, the track saved as WAV isn’t suitable for uploading online.
- Converting from a compressed audio file into WAV may not restore the full sound of the original source.
Part 2 How to Convert Amazon Music to WAV
TunesMake Amazon Music Converter is specially designed to download and convert songs from Prime Music or Music Unlimited without premium. It supports various output audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B without destroying the original audio quality. Besides, it has the built-in ID3 tags editor, which can keep the title, album, artwork, artist and so on in Amazon Music downloads. With TunesMake, you can download music from Amazon Music at 5× speed and save them on your local computer forever.
Key Features of TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
- Support output formats of Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4B, AAC, M4A
- Customize the output parameters of Amazon Music like sample rate and bitrate
- Convert Amazon Music at a high speed of 5× and work well for batch conversion
- Download music tracks from Amazon Prime Music, Music Unlimited, HD Music
Step 1 Install the TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
Please note that TunesMake supports both Windows and Mac systems. Therefore, you should download the right version from the above link for your computer. Once opening it, you’ll see the clear interface.
Step 2. Add Amazon Music for Downloading
Launch Amazon Music and log into your Amazon Music account. Then start to find the Amazon Music playlist or album you want to download. You need to click the target item, copy the link, and paste it into the search box. Your selected music will be loaded into the conversion list.
Step 3. Customize the Output Format and Parameters
Next, click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner to select the Preferences. The setting window will pop up consequently, where you define the output format as WAV or other formats. If needing, you can also set out the bit rate, sample rate and channel. In addition, it enables you to classify the output of Amazon Music tracks by artist or album. Click the ok button to save your settings.
Step 4. Start Conversion
Finally, click the Convert button, and you will see the true conversion speed and process. The selected music will be downloaded to your computer based on your previously adjusted settings. To find the converted Amazon Music list, simply click the Converted button. After that, you can transfer and listen to Amazon Music offline anywhere without any limitation!
If you are a music lover who prefers the WAV files and Amazon Music, why not try out TunesMake Amazon Music Converter. With a few clicks on the computer, you are able to listen to Amazon music with lossless audio quality. Just follow the steps above and you’ll convert Amazon music to WAV very soon.