Samsung Music is optimized for Samsung android devices and provides powerful music play functionality and the best user interface. Besides, it supports various sound formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC. If you are a lover of both Samsung mobile devices and Amazon Music, it is suggested that you transfer Amazon Music to Samsung Music so that you can gain a better music streaming experience. However, due to the encrypted format of songs from Amazon Music, you’ll need to download amazon music to your computer first, and then add them to Samsung Music. Luckily, TunesMake Amazon Music Converter can help you finish this job.
- Part 1 Tool Required: TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
- Part 2 How to Download Amazon Music to Local Drive
- Part 3 How to Transfer Amazon Music to Samsung Music
Part 1 Tool Required: TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
TunesMake Amazon Music Converter is a great and professional tool, which can help users easily download playlists, songs, albums, and more from Amazon Music to plain audio files for offline playback anywhere. Although it supports a lossless output format, it also empowers users to customize audio parameters as required.
Key Features of TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
- Support output formats of Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4B, AAC, M4A
- Customize the output parameters of Amazon Music like sample rate and bitrate
- Convert Amazon Music at a high speed of 5× and work well for batch conversion
- Download music tracks from Amazon Prime Music, Music Unlimited, HD Music
Part 2 How to Download Amazon Music to Local Drive
TunesMake Amazon Music Converter is a 100% safe & clean program. It supports Windows & macOS systems so far. Remember to download it and register an account in advance.
Step 1 Add Music Playlists to Download and Convert
Firstly, you shall log in to your Amazon Music account and find the Amazon Music playlist or album you want to download and convert. Then, click the Target item, copy its link and paste it into the search box.
Step 2 Customize the Output Format and Parameters
Secondly, click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner to select the Preferences. In the pop-up window, you can set the output format of Amazon Music as MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, or M4B. Moreover, you can customize other audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, and channels as you need. You can also adjust the output path for easy location.
Step 3 Download and Convert Amazon Music
Finally, click the Convert button, and you’ll see the conversion speed and process. This powerful Amazon Music Converter will download Amazon Music to your computer based on your previous adjustments.
Part 3 How to Transfer Amazon Music to Samsung Music
For Android users, transferring files from a computer via a USB cable is the most common and easiest way. You can just move the converted amazon songs to the Samsung phone with a few clicks.
- Firstly, click the History icon on TunesMake and find out the local Amazon Music files.
- Then, connect your Samsung mobile to computer via a USB cable
- Next, drag and drop the Amazon Music to Samsung device
- Open Samsung Music on your phone.
- Finally, click “Allow” and now you’ll see the Amazon Music app has been imported into it successfully.
Now you can enjoy listening to songs from Amazon Music on Samsung Music Player!
With TunesMake Amazon Music Converter, you are able to download Amazon Music to Samsung phones. What’s more, all the music you’ve downloaded from amazon will be stored on your computer forever. You can move them to any device for offline playback as you like. Doesn’t it appealing? Now it’s time for you to give it a shot! Feel free to show your opinions or suggestions in the comments section below.