It would be a great pleasure to listen to music when driving on the roar, especially when it comes to a long-distance journey. Amazon Music, as one of the best music streaming services that provides millions of popular songs, would be the first choice of most people. However, you can’t play Amazon music in car directly without the help of other tools. Don’t worry. Here we’ll introduce several best ways to play Amazon music in car to you.
- Method 1. Play Amazon Music in Car with Bluetooth or USB Cable
- Method 2. Play Amazon Music in Car with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Method 3. Paly Amazon Music in Car with CDs or USB Drive
Method One. Play Amazon Music in Car with Bluetooth or USB Cable
One of the easiest ways to play Amazon Music in your car is through Bluetooth, an AUX, or a USB cable. Just connect your mobile phone to your car with them by following the steps below:
1.1 Play Amazon Songs in Car with USB Cable
- Use a USB cable to link your phone to the USB port in your car.
- Select the USB in the car information system and go to Amazon Music from the root folder to play the songs you want.
1.2 Play Amazon Songs in Car with Auxiliary Input
- Plug one end of the cable into the AUX port in your car and the other end of the cable into your phone’s jack.
- Choose the AUX in the car entertainment system and launch Amazon Music to play the songs you like.
1.3 Play Amazon Songs in Car with FM Transmitter
- Turn on Bluetooth or use a USB cable to connect the FM transmitter to the music player in the car.
- Choose a radio frequency on the transmitter to transmit your tunes from Amazon Music.
- Tune your radio to the same frequency and turn the volume up.
- Launch Amazon Music on your phone and play the songs you like on that FM frequency.
1.4 Play Amazon Songs in Car with Bluetooth
- Turn on Bluetooth and car stereo to pair your phone with the car.
- Launch Amazon Music on your phone and play the songs you like.
Method Two. Play Amazon Music in Car with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto allow you to listen to Amazon Music by connecting your phone to Android Auto compatible or Apple CarPlay compatible cars. Just follow the steps below to play Amazon songs in car.
2.1 Enjoy Amazon Songs in Car with Apple CarPlay
Apple CarPlay is for iPhone users, which is available on all iOS 7.1 and later systems. It carries out the command you make on your iPhone for you and transfer them to your car’s built-in display. You can make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music without staring at the phone and distracting your mind.
- Launch the Amazon Music app on your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the CarPlay stereo via USB or Bluetooth.
- Then you can play Amazon music on your stereo display or use Siri to control the playback.
2.2 Enjoy Amazon Songs in Car with Android Auto
Android Auto is similar to Apple CarPlay in the aspect of its functions which is designed to minimize distraction so that drivers can focus their minds on the traffic. Once connecting your Android phone to a compatible vehicle, you can use Android Auto on your car display.
- Launch Amazon Music app on your Android phone.
- Connect your phone to an Android Auto compatible stereo by using a USB cable or turning on Bluetooth
- Start Amazon Music on your stereo display.
Method Three. Paly Amazon Music in Car with CDs or USB Drive
One of the most convenient ways to play Amazon songs in the car is to use a USB drive or burn a CD. However, you can’t directly rip or download the songs from Amazon Music to your CD or USB due to the DRM protection within Amazon Music. That is to say, you can only listen to songs from Amazon Music on the app itself. Luckily, you can first download and convert Amazon Music into other audio formats and save them in the local drive. After that, you are free to transfer them to any device you like.
Here I’ll highly recommend a third-party tool——TunesMake Amazon Music Converter to you. It can download and convert Amazon Music to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, and other common formats without damaging the original audio quality. It supports converting music at 5x faster speed for batch and saves the ID3 tags after conversion.
Key Features of TunesMake Amazon Music Converter
- Support output formats of Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4B, AAC, M4A
- Customize the output parameters of Amazon Music like sample rate and bitrate
- Convert Amazon Music at a high speed of 5× and work well for batch conversion
- Download music tracks from Amazon Prime Music, Music Unlimited, HD Music
3.1 How to Download and Convert Amazon Music for CD and USB
In the following part, I will explain to you the detailed step to convert songs from Amazon Music to MP3 format with TunesMake Amazon Music Converter.
Step 1 Add Amazon Music to TunesMake
Log into your Amazon Music account and find the Amazon Music playlist or album you want to download and convert. Then copy the link to the music, album, or playlist and paste it into the search box on the converter and your selected music will be loaded into the conversion list.
Step 2 Choose Amazon Music Output Format and Parameters
Click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and select Preference>Convert. From the pop-up window, you can adjust the audio format, sample rate, bit rate and channel as you need. Remember to click Ok to save your changes.
Step 3 Convert Amazon Music
Then, hit on the Convert button and the Converter will quickly download Amazon Music to your computer locally. You may find the converted music by tapping on the Converted icon.
3.2 How to Transmit Amazon Music to USB or CDs for Playing
- Connect your USB drive to your computer
- Drag and drop the converted music files to the device.
- Plug the USB drive in your car and start playing Amazon Music songs.
- Insert a blank CD into your computer
- Burn Amazon Music songs to CDs with iTunes, Windows Media Player, or VLC media player. (You can search for previous articles for more detailed guidance).
- Now you can play Amazon Music songs in the car from the CD.
In this article, we have talked about several practical ways to play Amazon Music in the car. If you feel bored and want to enjoy music on the road, why not give it a shot? Leave a comment below if you have any questions.